Certified Nurse Aide Training Program
We are now accepting applications for Certified Nurse Aide Training Program for Adults. Classes will be held at Kealakehe High School.
The upcoming class will be held on Saturday and Sunday starting August 5, 2017 through September 30, 2017, from 8am–5pm.
You will receive 130 hours of didactic/skills training in the field of Certified Nurse Aide Training Program.
- Applicants must be 18 years old.
- Current physical, MMR and 2Step TB Clearance
- Drug and Criminal Background checks
- (3) Letters of Recommendation
- $300 deposit required
- Fill out online application form found here
The program is taught by an APRN and in a State of Hawaii, Department of Health and Human Services Curriculum and Lab.
Cost of Tuition includes: Testing fees, textbook, CPR/first aid and AED Instruction, clinical supplies, and badge.
For questions call: La‘i‘Opua Lapa‘au Health Academy, 327-1221.
Please make your payment selection below: